Other names:[5R-[5alpha, 6alpha(R*)]]-6-(1-Hydroxyethyl)-3-[[2-[(iminomethyl)amino]ethyl]thio]-7-oxo-1-azabicyclo[3.2.0]hept-2-ene-2-carboxylic acid
Appearance:white to off-white powder
Package:Aluminum foil bag
Imipenem is a third generation cephalosporin antibiotic. Studies report that Pseudomonas aeruginosa exposed to Impenem shows higher resistancy when treated with zinc eluted from siliocinized latex. In addition, Pseudomonas aeruginosa studies show that loss of the DOR-1 (OprD) porin protein leads to Imipenen resistance. Research indicates that the DOR-1 (OprD) porin protein is an outer membrane porin protein located near the proB gene.
1. We offer convenient one-station purchasing service.
2. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
3. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
4. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
If you are interested our products ,please let ue konw.Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.