Fluorine sulfanilamide grass ethers in the soil hold long effective period, such as high dose, is sensitive to the second year of planting crops, such as Chinese cabbage, millet, sorghum, sugar beet and corn, millet, flax, etc all have different degree of the adr in the recommended doses, no cultivation of corn, sorghum, have mild effect. The dosage should be controlled strictly, and the safe stubble crops should be selected.Send InquiryChat Now
Flusulfonamides is a kind of chemical substance, which is called 5-(2-chlor-q, q, p-toluenoxy) -n-methyl-2-nitrophenylformamide. 5-[2-chloro-4 - (trifluoromethyl) phenoxy] -n-(methyl-sulfonyl) -2-nitrophenylformamide.
1. Fluorosulfonamides have a long shelf life in the soil. If the dosage is high, it will have a mild effect on the planting of sensitive crops in the second year, such as cabbage, millet, sorghum, beet, corn, millet, flax, etc. to varying degrees. The dosage should be controlled strictly, and the safe stubble crops should be selected.
2. Use in the orchard. Do not spray the liquid on the leaves.
3. Fluorosulfonamides are safe for soybeans, but are sensitive to corn, sorghum, vegetables and other crops. When applying drugs, it is important not to contaminate these crops to avoid drug harm.
4. When applied in large dosage or at high temperature, soybean or peanut may produce burn drug spots, which can normally resume growth after a few days without affecting the yield.
5. This drug has a long residual period in the soil and will not be passivated in the soil. It can remain active for several months and is absorbed by the root of the plant. Normal application will not cause harm to the next stubble, but excessive dosage will cause harm to the next stubble sensitive crops such as cabbage, wheat, sorghum, corn, beet, flax, etc. After the application of the medicine, the soybean leaves will have dry spots, but will return to normal after a week, without affecting the later growth.