Penem Antibiotic Market

- Nov 06, 2018 -

  The antibiotics used in clinical practice in China,in 2015, Meropenem, compound imipenem/cilastatin and Biapenem were the three main varieties. The sales of the first three varieties amounted to 2.15 billion yuan, accounting for 94.2% of the market of Penan, and the other three products accounted for 5.8%. Meropenem accounted for 49.9%, which accounted for half of the market of Penan.

   From the sample hospital market in 2015, the main varieties of Penan drugs are meropenem, imipenem/cilastatin, biapenem, panipenem/betameron, ertapenem, faropenem and so on. Meropenem's annual sales in 2015 were 1.14 billion yuan, up 17.4% year-on-year, with a faster growth; imipenem/cilastatin sales were 710 million yuan, up 18.6% year-on-year, with a considerable growth; Biapenem sales were 310 million yuan, up 40.7% year-on-year, with the highest growth rate;Panipenem/betameron sales amounted to 77.13 million yuan, an increase of 22.3% over the previous year; Ertopenem sales amounted to 38.6 million yuan, an increase of 36.6% over the previous year; Faropenem sales amounted to 15.45 million yuan, an increase of 37.6% over the previous year; of which, Biapenem, Ertopenem and Faropenem all grew by nearly 40%.


Related News

Related Products

  • 7-Chloro-2-[[[(1S)-2,2-dimethylcyclopropyl]carbonyl]amino]-2-heptenoic Acid
  • (3S,4R)-4-Acetoxy-3-[(R)-1-(tert-butyldimethylsilyloxy)ethyl]azetidin-2-one
  • Tienamycin
  • CAS:61312-84-3
  • Meldrums Acid 2033-24-1
  • Acetoin Dimer